|The aim of The Oceania Project's Whale Research Expedition is:-
BACK TO INDEX OF CONTENTS
- To provide a vessel based platform for long-term, benign, non-manipulative research of Cetacea;
- To provide hands-on work experience for Expedition participants in the field of Marine Mammal Science and Research;
- To enable and encourage Expedition Participants to develop and practice life-furthering skills;
- To encourage and support the creative endeavours of Expedition participants;
- To offer Expedition participants an in-depth educative and interpretative program about Cetacea.